Analytics

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 1 of 365


Will you join me on this crazy journey? 

Here we go!  Day 1:
Hi!  My name is Alexandria (Alex), and I have a few simple questions for you. 

Do you believe in the concept of pure love?  You know, the type of love that captures every fiber of your being, dominates your thoughts, and sends your heart and soul to the deepest parts of the Universe?  And not just love for another, but the simple, heartfelt love for life itself?  That pure feeling of gratitude you get in the moments when life is beautiful and it all makes sense.  Have you ever felt that?

Do you believe in the power of a resolute, determined dreamer?  The person who believes that anything can be accomplished if the reason is strong enough?  The being that is willing to face, and conquer, any and all obstacles on their path to achieving their dream?

Do you believe that there is nothing on this earth more powerful that a resolute dreamer backed by the power of pure love?

If you answered yes to any one of those questions, then I would like to invite you to share this crazy, high stakes, passionate journey with me.  For you see – I believe that when you have a dream that is so dynamic, so real, and you back it with faith, love, and a determination that could set the world on fire, then you have the power to accomplish anything.  And I happen to have a dream so big that it could fill a room!

The journey that I am inviting you to share is pretty simple.  I intend to write, and publish, a book in 365 days.  Starting today.  And not just any book.  This novel has been burning inside my soul for years.  It has captured my mind and my heart almost as much as the love that it was loosely based on.  It HAS to be written, and now is the time!

So here I am, ready to pour myself into this journey, this novel, this blog.  I'm ready, and I would love to share the experience with you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my day one blog.  I hope that it resonated with you enough to want to hear more.  I also hope to see you, and a few of your friends, back here in a day or so.  Until then... 

Believe in Forever.


Alex





2 comments:

ajbrx8 said...

Can't wait to see more progress on this!

Michelle Baker said...

Thank you AJB! Soon!

Post a Comment